Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Accessory in the “Final Fantasy XI Players' Collection” Line Now on Sale! (08/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Accessory in the “Final Fantasy XI Players' Collection” Line Now on Sale! (

*Raises hand*

I'm a WHM so the only city I can't get to in an instant (Read: Less than 2 minutes) is the Tazanvian Safehold purely because I've not finished my Prommies (0-6 and 240k down on Holla alone. WHM is damn expensive to take into BCNM fights) and Nashmau although that is a pain to get to regardless. So really I'm not bothered about any more free teleports. This is what I usually do to get where I want:

Sandy: Teleport to anywhere (since you're always fairly close to an OP), Altep and Mea being the fastest and OP (Sandy is my Home nation).
    Bastok: Teleport Altep, zone into Korraloka, Escape (or simply run through if I'm not in a hurry)
    Windy: Recall-Jugner (since it's fairly close to the CA), CA warp to Sandy [S], CA warp to Saruta [S], run to the Maw, run to Port Windy
    Jeuno: Use the CA to tele to Rolan [S] and run through the Maw
    Selbina: Tele to Dem or Holla
    Mhaura: Tele to Mea
    Khazam: Okay this can take a while so I concede that teleport Jeuno <=> will be useful
    Norg: Teleport-Yhoat puts you no more than 5 minutes away from SSG especially since you have a chocobo
    Whitegate: Use the fast way of getting to Bastok and warp using the NPC.

And for the people in the UK: You do know there are mail forwarding companies right? It's how i get my PS3 games imported from the US if the site i'm on doesn't ship to the UK. It just takes about a week longer for the item to get to you that's all.
    Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
    Reiko Takahashi
    - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Re: First Accessory in the “Final Fantasy XI Players' Collection” Line Now on Sale! (

UK people could probably also just wait.

The European release date will be announced on the Official FINAL FANTASY XI Website when it is confirmed.
      Ellipses on Fenrir
      There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
      . . .

Comment

Yes but companies tend to ignore exchange rates so so they will likely sell it for £45 which is $90.
        Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
        Reiko Takahashi
        - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
        Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Heh... I know plenty of crafters who will buy this no matter the cost.

75 BLU | THF | PLD

Comment

They've added the in-game help text. Recast is 40 hours.
            Ellipses on Fenrir
            There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
            . . .

Comment

uberfail.

Not worth it, so not worth it.
              signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

40 hours? what the hell kind of a timer is that?

Comment

a really lame really expensive worthless piece of crud

Comment

That's fine with me. Now I won't have to worry about kicking myself later for not buying one.
                    Ellipses on Fenrir
                    . . .

Comment

My thoughts exactly ^.^

Comment

The only nice warp is Aht Urhgan > Nashmau. Beyond that, I can go anywhere in under 5 minutes since my homepoint is set in Windurst Waters close to the OP warp taru.

40 hours for a warp recharge is a bit extreme IMO, especially for this one.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

I should have waited for you guys to do the homework for me, now I have a corny looking necklace in the makes for me and a crappy recast time

I already ordered mine before I read all of this...

Comment

Or how about instead of moaning, we all smile in appreciation that S-E hasn't actually sold anything all too useful in to the game. ^_^
                            Originally posted by Armando
                            No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                            Originally posted by Armando
                            Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                            Originally posted by Taskmage
                            GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                            Originally posted by Taskmage
                            However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                            Matthew 16:15

Comment

Well, I don't not appreciate it. But sporting a happy smile just because they didn't kick us in the nuts? Yet?
                              Ellipses on Fenrir
                              . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Ojofer View Post
                                I should have waited for you guys to do the homework for me, now I have a corny looking necklace in the makes for me and a crappy recast time

I already ordered mine before I read all of this...
                                You can't cancel the transaction?

Comment

Working...
                                X